For outdoor fans, with about 35 hectares of forest and farmland, Valle Rosa is a really good choice. You can make beautiful walks on the trails of the property or venture further afield to the ancient Patricano path. You can also reach Spoleto walking along the Tessino creek, then continue on the many hiking trails of Monteluco and the Giro dei Condotti. Besides the pleasure of walking in nature, enjoying the fresh air and pleasant views, one can discover the remains of ancient houses and medieval towers in the estate and reach the first settlement of the Capuchin friars in Spoleto St. Anne convent. In addition to trekking, biking and hiking, the estate is open to many other outdoor activities, the wide open spaces are particularly suitable for this sport in a safe and fun way.
VALLE ROSA BIKE HOTEL
The large spaces at our disposal allow us to offer a comfortable shelter for bicycles with attached small equipped workshop. Valle Rosa wants to be a reference point for those who choose our beautiful valleys for outdoor activities and we are ready to become, thanks to our location surrounded by nature, one of the most attractive bike hotel. A real reference point for green tourism and lovers of hiking and soft mobility in the name of slow lifestyle.
With the mountain bike you absolutely must face the wonderful route of the former railway Spoleto-Norcia with its breathtaking views and its picturesque bridges and tunnels; for those who prefer the city bike the ideal is to get to the “Terminal Le Mattonelle” in Spoleto to undertake one of the longest cycle routes in Europe: the Spoleto-Assisi, taking the opportunity for visiting the beautiful towns of Campello sul Clitunno, Montefalco, Bevagna etc.
For BICYCLE and MOTORBIKE:
• Workshop corner with tools, lubricants, pump, repair kit, paid tubes, stands for the repair of bicycles, compressor;
• Large covered space for bikes and motorbikes shelter
• Washing area for bikes / motorcycles
For CYCLIST and BIKER:
• Rich breakfast buffet with regional products, cereals and fresh fruit.
• Bars and various food supplements, snacks with fruit, pastries and sandwiches returning from trips (on request);
• Collaboration with the shop / workshop specialized in repairing and purchasing spare parts (on request);
• Biker information, maps of hiking.
• Packed lunch for the hike (on request)