A GOOD BREAKFAST
A rich and tasty breakfast is one of the most important aspects of a stay, and we put all the efforts as it remains one of the most pleasant memories of Valle Rosa. Daniela will welcome you, always ready to satisfy your requests and dispensing valuable advice for the day. Our breakfast respects the best Italian tradition and is served in the dining room or outside in the porch of the Piazzetta if the weather permits.
We will give you a good morning with a rich buffet of sweets, cheeses and locally produced cold cuts, pies and homemade cakes, yogurt, peaches in syrup, fresh fruit of the season, etc … trying to satisfy the habits and tastes of all. For foreign guests the buffet is enriched, becoming a truly international breakfast with eggs, bacon, vegetables etc.
We welcome guests with food problems such as celiac disease.
Breakfast is served every morning from 08.00 to 10.00
One of our assets is a sincere and honest behaviour focused on research into a mutual fairness; we are convinced that those who choose us are able to appreciate and repay the commitment and professionalism that characterizes our staff, respecting the spaces, the environment and above all the other guests, so as to ensure a peaceful and enjoyable stay for all.
We won’t and we don’t want a boring list of prohibitions and rules of the structure but we just demand an educated and responsible behaviour, especially in public areas, inspired by the good sense and the diligence of a good father.
We invite all the guests to be careful in preserving silence and relax in the rooms and to have an attentive behaviour and control of the children especially in the pool area. Important is the respect of hygiene standards, decency, mealtimes in the dining room; we also recommend the respect of the furnishings, the common areas and the sensitivities of other guests towards any animals …
Our job is to cure and prevent every appearance but being the perfection almost impossible, please, in the rare case of any problems you encounter, promptly report them to the front desk so that we can remedy as soon as possible.
We are sure that a direct and polite relationship is the best solution for a stay to remember. We stay available at all times for any information. We are always ready to listen to any valuable advice and useful ideas to improve; we are sure to do what is in our power to ensure that your experience matches the expectations responding to your choice of stay.
- Keys and key cards: deliver them at the check-out
- Check in: from 15.00 to 20.00
- Check out: from 8.00 am and by 10:30 am
- Breakfast: is served from 8.00 to 10.00
- Room: normally must be vacated by 10:30 am the morning of departure, when possible we try to give a late check out.
- Children: 0-3 years always free for cots.
- Restaurant: is always open for dinner from Wednesday to Saturday. For groups and by reservations on other days. For the half-board service please respect the times notified at check in.
- Extras: food and drink not paid at the time and extra cleaning will be counted at the end of the stay to the room account.
- Mini-fridge: it is present in almost all the rooms; the fridge is always available in the restaurant and in the hobby room.
- Swimming: is free for all guests. Children can access it only if accompanied. It can happen that at events and receptions pool area is private and not available. It shall be promptly communicated at check in.
- Pets: are allowed with prior notice and if small, guests will respond for damages. There’s a small surcharge for the room sanitation.
- Washing: It is recommended to be sensitive to the environment by limiting wastage of water and energy. You decide if you want to wash your towels or not. If you want clean towels, let the used ones next to the shower. If you want to use them again leave them on the towel rack.
- Air conditioners: with the windows open the fan coil remains off; being the area subject to sudden and abrupt changes of weather, please leave windows closed when you leave the room.
- Safe: please leave it open at end of stay.
- Hobby and shelter biking: available free of charge in accordance with the reception staff.
- City tax: in Spoleto town runs a city tax of € 1 per night per person for up to 4 nights per month; it’s not expected for children under 14 years.